Domestic Abuse: A focus on the impact of stalking
Date & Time:
This half day workshop is open to all professionals who come into contact with victims of stalking through their work. It will cover the following areas:
• Outline the risks and impact of stalking behaviours on victims,
• Consider how the 2012 changes to the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 can be used to help victims of stalking.
• Improve knowledge and skills in how to assess risk for victims of stalking and build effective action plans as a result.
• Enhance your understanding of the benefits of a multi-agency response
• Develop your confidence and skills
Booking has now closed for this event.
By Train: Connections from Guildford, London Bridge & Waterloo Stations to Leatherhead station (see map). Trains also run from Epsom to Leatherhead.
465 runs from Dorking through Leatherhead to Kingston
415 runs from Epsom to Leatherhead.
From M25 Heathrow – Exit at junction 9, keep in the right hand lane approaching the roundabout at the end of the slip road. Take the 3rd exit A243 towards Leatherhead. This will take you under the motorway on a dual carriageway. At the next roundabout, again keep over in the right hand lane upon approach and take the 3rd exit A245. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit Kingston Road. Drive past A01 and on to the one-way system, Fairmount House is at the top of the hill on the right.
From M25 Gatwick – Exit at junction 9, at the roundabout at the end of the slip road take the 2nd exit A245. At the next roundabout take the 1st exit Kingston Road. Drive past A01 and on to the one-way system, Fairmount House is at the top of the hill on the right.
At Randalls Road Car Park, close to the Railway Station.This is a short walk away from Bull Hill.