Train the Trainers - Foundation Modules 1 and 2
Date & Time:
Pre-requisite: Participants must have
- A role as safeguarding training lead within their organisation
- Completed all SSCB Safeguarding Foundation Modules
Target Group: The course is for those who wish to become a SSCB trainer and deliver multi-agency Foundation modules 1and 2 training.
Course Aim: Familiarisation and practice in delivery of the SSCB FM1 and 2 materials.
Learning Outcomes: By the end of the course participants will have
- Familiarised themselves with current resources.
- Shared experiences with other trainers from other organisations.
- An understanding of how to deliver the FM1 and 2 material
- Considered the importance of maintaining up to date knowledge in relation to research, cultural competence, practice guidance, policies and procedures.
To use this booking system, you will first need to create a user account and once you have done this, you will be able to manage your own bookings, access course evaluations, certificates and access your training history.
Please note: individuals must create their own account. There is no facility for one person to create an account in their name and book places for numerous numbers of staff. If you are booking on behalf of another member of staff you need to register in their name rather than your own.
Consort House is situated in the centre of Redhill, within walking distance of the shops, bus station and the railway station.
By Train The venue is situated only 400 yards from the mainline railway and bus station.
The M25, Junction 8 is within 3 miles of the venue.
Clarendon Road pay and display car park is situated behind the building. The address is Clarendon Road, Redhill, RH1 1QZ.
Gloucester Road pay and display car park is approximately five minute walk away at Gloucester Road, Redhill, RH1 1BS.
There is no cafe onsite however there are local shops within a one to five minute walk.