Supporting Prisoners Families Through Covid 19 Lockdown and Beyond.
Date & Time:
This 2 hour webinar reflects on the pre-existing and current challenges prisoner families face during the COVID 19 crisis.
- Reflect on the impact of parental/family member imprisonment on prisoners families and current needs during the COVID-19 Crisis.
- Develop awareness of impact on Children & Young people who are currently unable to visit parents/siblings as a result Corona Virus lockdown measures.
- Address the post release challenges for prisoner families following early release of a family member.
- Explore what professionals can do remotely to support/strengthen family relationships/build prisoner family resilience through COVID-19 and beyond.
- Q & A with experienced prisoner families practitioners