Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) Level 2)
Date & Time:
Venue:Consort House, 5-7 Queensway Redhill Surrey RH1 1YB
Pre-requisites: Participants must have completed
- The E Learning Child Sexual Exploitation accessed via the SSCB website or Surrey Skills Academy. This is the first level of training which is an introduction and aims to raise awareness of CSE.
- SSCB Safeguarding Foundation Module 1 and Foundation Module 2
Target Group: This half day workshop is aimed at practitioners in voluntary, independent and statutory agencies who work predominantly with children, young people and/or their parents/carers and who have some understanding of Child Sexual Exploitation. It is based on previous CSE Champions training.
Course Aim: To develop professional’s awareness of CSE, understand Surrey’s response including developing an understanding of the risk assessment tool and know how to respond.
- To understand the definition of sexual exploitation.
- To recognise potential indicators of child sexual exploitation.
- To be aware of the issues around perpetrators and sexual grooming
- To be able to identify young people most at risk.
- To have knowledge of the multi-agency screening and risk assessment tools used in Surrey.
- To be able to signpost to appropriate services for advice, support and to make safeguarding referrals.
- To know where to access recent research to promote key learning points.
- To receive regular updates and notifications of key research and legislation.
To use this booking system, you will first need to create a user account and once you have done this, you will be able to manage your own bookings, access course evaluations, certificates and access your training history.
Please note: individuals must create their own account. There is no facility for one person to create an account in their name and book places for numerous numbers of staff. If you are booking on behalf of another member of staff you need to register in their name rather than your own.
Booking has now closed for this event.
Trainer:Liz Hennessy/Katy Greenfield
Venue Details:Consort House, 5-7 Queensway Redhill Surrey RH1 1YB
Consort House is situated in the centre of Redhill, within walking distance of the shops, bus station and the railway station.
By Train The venue is situated only 400 yards from the mainline railway and bus station.
The M25, Junction 8 is within 3 miles of the venue.
Clarendon Road pay and display car park is situated behind the building. The address is Clarendon Road, Redhill, RH1 1QZ.
Gloucester Road pay and display car park is approximately five minute walk away at Gloucester Road, Redhill, RH1 1BS.
There is no cafe onsite however there are local shops within a one to five minute walk.