Train the Trainers - Foundation Modules 1 and 2
Date & Time:
Venue:Thameside Centre, Langley Road Staines TW18 2EH
Pre-requisite: Participants must have
- A role as safeguarding training lead within their organisation
- Completed all SSCB Safeguarding Foundation Modules
Target Group: The course is for those who wish to become a SSCB trainer and deliver multi-agency Foundation modules 1and 2 training.
Course Aim: Familiarisation and practice in delivery of the SSCB FM1 and 2 materials.
Learning Outcomes: By the end of the course participants will have
- Familiarised themselves with current resources.
- Shared experiences with other trainers from other organisations.
- An understanding of how to deliver the FM1 and 2 material
- Considered the importance of maintaining up to date knowledge in relation to research, cultural competence, practice guidance, policies and procedures.
To use this booking system, you will first need to create a user account and once you have done this, you will be able to manage your own bookings, access course evaluations, certificates and access your training history.
Please note: individuals must create their own account. There is no facility for one person to create an account in their name and book places for numerous numbers of staff. If you are booking on behalf of another member of staff you need to register in their name rather than your own.
Trainer:Jane Donson/Anastasia Drenou
Venue Details:Thameside Centre, Langley Road Staines TW18 2EH
By Car: Approach from Laleham Road and turn left onto Langley Road to get to the venue.
By Train: Follow links to go to the nearest train station which is the Staines Rail Station, this is in walkable distance from the venue.
There are limited parking spaces at the site, which are available on a first come, first served basis. Two of these spaces are clearly marked as disabled parking spaces